NABP AND MEMBER BOARDS OF PHARMACY CONTINUE LEGACY OF INNOVATIONS IN TEST DEVELOPMENT
The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) and its member state boards of pharmacy continue the tradition of excellence in test development with plans for enhancements across all of the NABP examination and assessment programs.
PHARMACY DATA EXCHANGE: THE NEXT TECHNOLOGICAL LEAP FOR HEALTH CARE
Health data are everywhere, from medical records at a physicians’ office, to prescription information at pharmacies, to test results at hospitals.
NEW SAFETY WARNINGS FOR TWO CLASSES OF DIABETES DRUGS: WHAT PHARMACISTS SHOULD KNOW
This spring, FDA called attention to two classes of diabetes drugs and potential serious risks associated with them. In April, the Endocrinologic and Metabolic Drugs Advisory Committee advised FDA to add a heart failure warning to labels on dipeptidyl peptidase–4 (DPP-4) inhibitors, also known as gliptins. A month later, FDA issued a drug safety communication warning that another diabetes drug, sodium–glucose linked transporter–2 (SGLT-2) inhibitors, could cause euglycemic diabetic ketoacidosis.
FDA APPROVES PRALUENT TO TREAT CERTAIN PATIENTS WITH HIGH CHOLESTEROL
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Praluent (alirocumab) injection, the first cholesterol-lowering treatment approved in a new class of drugs known as proprotein convertase subtilisin kexin type 9 (PCSK9) inhibitors.
- AVISO DE REGLAMENTACIÓN Y VISTA PÚBLICA
- aviso de enmienda a reglamentación
- INDEPENDENT COMMUNITY PHARMACISTS DOCUMENT UNDERPAYMENT FOR GENERIC DRUGS BY SECRETIVE PBM CORPORATIONS
- FDA APPROVES NEW DRUG TO TREAT SCHIZOPHRENIA AND AS AN ADD ON TO AN ANTIDEPRESSANT TO TREAT MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
- PROGRAMA DE EDUCACION CONTINUA - CONVENCIÓN 2015
- CFPR CUMPLE CON AGENCIA ACREDITADORA
- VIGILANCIA A FRAUDE Y ABUSO EN PARTE D DE MEDICARE
- FDA APPROVES NEW DRUG TO TREAT HEART FAILURE
- PUERTO RICO’S PATH TO MARIJUANA LINED WITH GREEN
- FDA - Ear Drops and DSCSA Enforcement